After a successful transaction, the funds will be immediately available in your account.
When the customer authorizes a payment in the payment environment, you will get a confirmation from Sentoo instantly.
Any business or organization that needs to collect payments can use Sentoo. Whether you are a small online webshop or a large Tax Office, our affordable pricing makes Sentoo the best option out there.
No, your customers do not need a credit card. The payments are processed by local banks directly on their online banking systems, the only thing your customers need is a local bank account with online banking access.
When integrating with Sentoo, your developers will receive:Merchant key for authentication
- Access to our REST API documentation
- Open API v3 / Swagger development kit with executable test API requests
- Connection to our secured integration environment
Just follow the steps below:
- Complete your details on our online form and receive the developer package.
- Start integrating with our APIs on our integration environment for testing.
- We will then configure the various bank accounts for your organization.
- Launch the Sentoo payment method and start accepting local payments.
After you fill out the contact form, we will get in touch with you and send the developers’ documentation.
Absolutely! Sentoo provides an easy-to-use REST API, which is easily integrated with your webshop, invoicing module or online portal.
You are billed at the end of each month for the transactions successfully processed during that month. The invoice will be in local currency, with the option to pay via Sentoo.
The Sentoo transaction fee is calculated on successful transactions processed by connected banks. The fee is based on 1% of the payment amount with a max of $1.50 per transaction. This means that large amounts will never cost you more than $1.50.
Yes, every bank in the Caribbean can join Sentoo. Our system was designed to minimize the impact on your current banking applications, and it can be used in both online banking portals and mobile banking apps.
Interested in a demo? Fill out our online form, and we will set up a meeting as soon as possible!
Sentoo does not charge any costs to customers. However, online banking fees may apply depending on your bank.
Please contact the company you are trying to pay. They have our emergency contact information to resolve issues as soon as possible.
Banco di Caribe is the first bank to announce its partnership with Sentoo officially. We are working hard on adding more banks to Sentoo. As soon as we can publicly announce new partnerships, we will do so through social media and our mailing list.
If you are interested in keeping up to date with your specific bank, you can visit our sign-up page.
Privacy & Security
At Sentoo, we value your safety and the privacy of your data. For this reason, we take several precautionary measures:
- Sentoo complies with the latest industry standards and quality requirements.
- No personally identifiable data is stored, and sensitive database fields are encrypted.
- We constantly update and monitor our application to maintain the expected security level.
- All our traffic is TLS-encrypted, and our network and APIs are regularly pen-tested.
- Banks and third-party security auditors perform regular audits.
Sentoo saves as little data information as possible, sensitive database fields are extra encrypted, and Sentoo does not receive personal payment information from the customers.
We use Plausible, an independent analytics tool that does not store any personal information for our analytics. Read more about Plausible here.